Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sundown Marathon 2009

In less than 3 hour's time, I'll be running the Sundown Marathon 2009. This run is dedicated to Nicole, my wife of 9 months and our soon-to-be-born little girl, Chloe. As I trudged along the paths of Changi, East Coast, Siglap, Bedok Reservoir, Tampines and Pasir Ris, wondering why I signed up for these self-inflicting tortures, I will have to dig deep to visualize the family whom I will embrace in 3 month's time.

Nicole and Chloe, this run is dedicated to the both of you. My lovely angels and even though both of you will not be present at the run, I know deep down that you both will be rooting for me, no better how badly I run. =p

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to my love on completing the race in 6 hrs 40 mins!

    ReplyDelete