Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Project: My Annual Personal Photography Challenge

I could be suffering from the 1st-time-owner-of-a-DSLR syndrome. Coming across stuffs like Project: A Photo A Day really inspires me to embark on a similar projects to post 1 photo a day and give it a title.

However, the more pragmatic me will say, why not set myself some goals for the remaining year and aim to complete each one. That way, I get to shoot at a comfortable pace.

Here's my list for 2009:

i) My Girls
ii) 1 x Firework Displays (NDP2009/Firework Festivals)
iii) 10 x Food Recommendations
iv) 4 x Places in Singapore
v) 1 x Event Coverage (Sports/Fashion/Celebrities/Product Launches)
vi) 1 x Lightning

There you have it. 6 goals, more than 9 months to go, the most difficult being to shoot a lightning. (Actually not difficult because Singapore is a country most prone to lightning strikes, just ask our poor Merlion)

The above list should be sufficient for my "DSLR-apprentice" years. All the best to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment