Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Musing by the Groom (Part 1)

The groom-to-be had to leave behind his dear wifey and fly to Melbourne, Australia to work on a project for 4 months. In between, he will fly-back two times, one of them for the wife's birthday.

The trip is a good opportunity for me and both of us can understand why I should take up this posting. However, the timing could have come at a more appropriate time. That's life. We take what comes and we have a go at it.

Thus far, I've touched down, faced a long string of questioning by the immigration officers, almost lost one of my luggage when the baggage services misplaced it, booked dinner at the Flower Drum and attempted a trial run at 7pm at Tan Track and the Yarra River last night.

There are many other things to do. So I must not be lazy and keep going. Ganbatte!


No comments:

Post a Comment