Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chloe will be a Virgo!

Today marks the 40th week of the pregnancy. It is also Chloe's expected date-of-delivery as predicted by our gynae during our initial visit many months ago.

Then, Mama Boo reminded me that our daughter will be a Virgo if she does decides to say hello to the world today. I was thinking, "Oh no! Not Virgo, not another neat-freak in the house. I'm a Cancer man, a born collector of nostagia and sentiments. So yes, I hardly throw things away and this often riles up my Virgo wife and mum-to-be of our little Chloe. I hope when Chloe grows up, she will learn to accept her father's values and be patient with him.

On the subject of patience, while searching for the url links to the Virgo woman and the Cancer man, I could not help but notice that Cancer man makes "gentle, caring, sympathetic and understanding father, projecting exceptional patience, pride and protection toward his children."

It's funny because we are so eagerly anticipating your arrival. At the same time, I want to make sure that you only come out when you are ready. Take your time Chloe, come out safe, come out strong. No matter how you look like or who you will become in life, I'm your Dad and you are my daughter. You are the product of my love for your mum and you will always be Daddy's pride and joy.

Till then, have a safe journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment